Automated security updates to keep you informed on major threats and emergencies around the world.
Chubb SOS Alerts is a security solution designed for the modern day travellers, enabling you to stay updated on major threats and emergencies that can impact your safety and travels. Follow the steps below to claim your FREE Premium SOS Alerts pass.
1. Register an account with your Chubb Travel Insurance policy number.
2. A FREE SOS Alerts voucher will be addded to your account. Vouchers are valid for 180 days.
3. Download the Chubb Connect app and login.
4. Redeem your voucher on the app by clicking on the "Claim" button.
5. Follow the steps on the app to Activate your SOS Alerts and add nominated emergency contacts.
6. To manage your SOS Alerts preferences, visit the SOS Alerts Settings section on the app.
While travelling, you do not always have access to the latest news. Chubb SOS alerts is a user-friendly service that will keep you informed by receiving relevant, intelligent and up-to-date information about global incidents.
Nominate emergency contacts
Assign emergency contacts in a few simple steps and keep your loved ones in the loop.
Personalize messages for your contacts, which will be automatically triggered in an emergency event based on your safety status.
Respond to emergency alerts
Confirm whether you are Safe or Unsafe when an emergency event occurs in your area. Your emergency contacts will be notified accordingly.
Filter alerts based on preferences and travel plans
Customize the alerts you receive by filtering by country, type and severity. This will ensure you stay updated on alerts that are relevant to you and your needs.
With an active Chubb SOS Alerts pass, if you are within an impact zone of a major emergency event such as a terrorist attack or Category 5 hurricane, we will notify you and allow you to confirm your safety status. B
Simply respond with your safety status via the app, SMS or email and we will automatically notify your nominated emergency contacts. Depending on whether you are SAFE, UNSAFE, or UNRESPONSIVE, your contacts will be notified accordingly.
Using SOS Alerts is easy. Download the User Guide to get started today.Download the User Guide